Saturday 1 February 2014

Garden Connect.


At last, it's February 1st and it's announcement day for 'Garden Connect' planting scheme. This is the idea of Matt Hiemstra, he's the man with the plan, click on his name to find out the full details and all the gardeners involved.

So here it is, the diagram above is the layout. It's not all set in stone, if you wanted to get involved but can't find, or would rather plant, a certain variety then feel free. You could leave comments on my blog regarding what you've done and how, your progress, good or bad and by comparing with others, you can give other gardeners ideas to improve their crop or get ideas for yourself. That's one thing I've found out by writing this blog, people can leave comments and the gardening community around the world seem all to happy to give advice that might help.

Tomorrow I will be looking to buy some seeds. I have got some on the list and I'll try my best to stick to the plan, but I may have to swap some things, because to be honest, I've never heard of lemon cucumber and I've only just found out about nasturtiums. I'm off now to see what I actually do have and make a list of what I need to buy. Till next time and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment